Thursday 23 March 2023

Ramadhan letter to my teacher - AminuwritesTv

Christ International Schools,

Post Office Box 1,

Accra.

23rd March, 2023.


Dear Sir,

LETTER TO MY TEACHER

I am sorry, I am using the wrong medium. I don’t know how you will react when I come to you face to face on this issue. 

Sir, I am a practicing Muslim and a stunts believer in the Islamic Faith. 

Ramadhan is one of the most revered months in the Islamic Calendar. 

During this period I sleep late and wake up early. I also stay away from food, sweet, water, gossips, biscuits, fruits, ice cream, etc from dawn to dusk. 

Sir, I may look tired, weak, stressed and lonely. Sometimes, I may be dozing off in your lessons. Please don’t think I don’t like your lessons but, it is the nature of the exercise I am going through.

But, it is not every day I may show these signs. 

I may not be at the Dinning Hall or at the Canteen throughout this period. I pray you bear with me during this period.

I am pleading with you through this medium to inform your colleagues and others who may deal directly with Muslim children during this period.

Sir, help me complete this year’s Ramadhan with ease. 

May Allah or God be with you and all teachers around the globe. 


Thank you.



Yours truly,

Yasmin Nana Khadijah Yendua Mohammed

(Basic 4)



Call/WhatsApp: 233244299706

Facebook.      Telegram

© 2023. Aminuwrites Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

University of Education, Winneba 2023 Graduates to take note-Aminuwrites

The University of Education, Winneba (UEW), informs the 2023 graduands and the general public that the Second Session of the 28th Congregati...