Wednesday 25 January 2023

Allow Learners to Discover, Don't Teach Them (Online Professional Learning Community) - Aminuwrites Tv

 Professional Learning Community, PLC, Online PLC.

"I hear I forget

I See I Remember,

But, I and I understand"

Learners learn better whey they are allowed to handle , manipulate, use or hold learning materials.

What happens most of the time is the fact that most teachers are busily "Telling" the children what the children should discover for themselves.

But, we as facilitators are expected to provide them with the materials, the environment, and  guidelines to help them discover facts, skills or principles.

So instead of telling children the formular for Calculating the Area of a Rectangle, you have to provide guide the learners using available resources to discover for themselves. You only act as a guide or a facilitator.

You may get the video here https://fb.watch/ihJJI1GQdl/




No comments:

Post a Comment

University of Education, Winneba 2023 Graduates to take note-Aminuwrites

The University of Education, Winneba (UEW), informs the 2023 graduands and the general public that the Second Session of the 28th Congregati...